1. There is no such thing as an unmotivated person.
2. There are only unmotivating contexts.
Here’s what we mean by context: Who, What, When, Why
– Who is requesting it to be done (and around whom is the task being done)
– What is the task
– When is the task being done
– Why the task is being done (the value it holds)
Excerpt from Chase Mielke, "Affective Living"
Welcome Cats & Lions
Thank you for visiting. Return often to view interesting images, news, and articles related to public speaking, business, parenting, and positivity. Check out Cat to Lion boards on pinterest!